A brand audit is a process that helps you objectively evaluate your brand and make course corrections if needed.
The first step in the process is to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) for your brand. We will do this by looking at internal branding elements like mission statements and values as well as external elements like social media, PR, etc. Your SWOT analysis will help you understand where your brand currently stands, what areas need improvement, and how to strengthen it.
Once you know what needs work, we will develop a plan for improvement. This means taking action based on what you learned from your SWOT analysis—for example, if your branding seems weak in one area (like social media), then you might decide to focus more on improving that area in the future.
- One payment only.
- Payment will be deducted from your Credit Card automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt from Stripe.
- (2) 60 Mins Zoom Call
- Forms and Questionnaires
- Detailed Report of Brand Audit (In PDF Form)
- Develop a solid and contextual brand audit for you. (In PDF Form)
- Align recommendations on how to improve your brand if any.
- Payment will be credited to the Brand Design Service if you decide to upgrade.
Prefer to schedule a call first? Book A Call Here